This is where you get to post your solutions into the system.
Use your blog post to give a clear statement of the challenge you’ve embarked upon.
Make sure you identify:
- the specific problem you identified and defined;
- who is being affected by this problem;
- how the effects of the problem are recognised;
- the consequences of not solving this problem;
- the kind of solution have you developed;
- the proposed solution and all its dependencies;
- your plan in the S.M.A.R.T. framework;
- a diagram, image or illustration that reflects the solution you’ve developed;
- your team, including everyone who contributed to the solution;
- if you have begun implementation or testing, what results have been achieved.
Use the Categories and Tags to assist with organising where your solution belongs in the big picture.
Use the Voting tools to indicate how you think you’ve gone against the criteria.
Any misuse of the system will be reported back to the schools and organisations involved.